A security booth is an investment that have major positive benefits for your business. Before you rush into a purchase, however, you need to be sure to to look into a few different things to make sure the guard shack is right for your business. Here are the top 5 things to look for, or questions to ask.
– What are the capabilities? As you look at guard houses for sale, you need to understand your needs, and what you will look to get out of the guard shack. For example, will it be used for video surveillance? Will the guards come into contact with customers, and if so, what is the best design that will help them have positive interactions? Will it be used to monitor who comes and goes closely, or simply to have a more bird’s eye view of what is happening? The answers to these questions could determine the guard house you need.
Understanding the role that security will play will help you realize what type of guard house you need, and what it will need to be able to do. Think about these things, and it will send you in the right direction to find the perfect fit for your business.
– Can I get a guard house in a custom design or size? Similar to the first point, you might want specific features or a specific design for your guard house. Or, you may need a specific size or design for it to fit where you want it to go. At Morgan Buildings, we offer unique models, as well as the ability to have our engineers custom-design your guard house. With over six decades of experience, we understand your needs and how to deliver a guard house or security shack that fits your needs.
– Will it need to be put into the foundation? In looking for a guard house that fits your needs, it’s important to consider if you want a permanent structure with a conventional foundation, or a relocatable structure that is not built into a conventional foundation. Ideally, it helps to work with a company that has extensive experience in both kind of structures so they can help guide your decision-making and answer any questions you might have.
– What material will it be made out of? The material of your guard house could impact the durability of the structure, as well as the aesthetics. Depending on where it will be located and what type of conditions it will face, it may change your material preference. At Morgan, you can get your guard shack in materials such as with a popular wood design, or a steel relocatable structure. We have options to help you choose the right one.
– Am I getting the best price possible? At Morgan Buildings, one of our priorities is getting you the best possible price on the structure, as well as helping ensure your costs are as low as possible on a continuing basis. Our structures are built right in our facility, saving on construction costs. They are also made to be low maintenance and high efficiency, making them a good value over the long haul.
If you are ready to look at a guard house that is right for you, contact us today to request a quote and get your project started. We are happy to answer any questions you might have, or help walk you through the process.